The club meets on the last Tuesday of each month from September to May except for December each year. Club meetings are held at the St-Thomas Anglican Church which is located at 6897 Somerled Ave (corner Rosedale Avenue) in the N.D.G. district of Montreal. The meetings will be held in the Molson Hall which you access via the rearmost entrance on Rosedale Ave. An informal fleamarket and ragchew session starts at 19:30 with the formal meeting starting at 20:00.
STM Buses 51, and 102 stop nearby.
View Larger Map   Entrance on Rosedale
Meeting dates for 2021/2022
- September 28, 2021 - [ZOOM]
Leo Nikkinen, VE2SI, SWR Test Loads
- October 26, 2021 - [ZOOM] Annual General Meeting
- November 30, 2021 - [ZOOM]
Marc-André Gingras, VE2EVN, Summits On The Air (SOTA)
- January 25, 2022 - [ZOOM] K4M Midway DXpedition, Video
- February 22, 2022 - [ZOOM]
Çağlar, VA2AKG, Micro Controlled Tuned MagLoop
- March 29, 2022 - [ZOOM]
Barbaros, WB2CBA, uSDX - An arduino based SDR all mode HF QRP transceiver
- April 26, 2022 - At St-Thomas Anglican
Tino, VE2GCE, Award Hunting
- May 31, 2022 - At St-Thomas Anglican
Show & Tell
Anyone interested in Amateur Radio is welcome to visit one of our meetings, enjoy the presentation and talk to the members.   We'd be delighted to see you.
To join the club, you can Apply Online.