Please note that meetings are now on the last Tuesday of the
The club meets on the last Tuesday of each month from September to May except for December each year. Club meetings are held at the St. Ignatius of Loyola Parish Church which is located at 4455 West Broadway, H4B 2A7 (the corner of West Broadway and Terrebonne) in the N.D.G. District of Montreal. The meetings will be held in the Lounge which you access via the rearmost door on the south side of the building, unless we have reason to hold it in the Parish Hall in which case it is the first door on the South side of the building. An informal fleamarket and ragchew session starts at 19:30 with the formal meeting starting at 20:00.
The STM Buses 51, 162 and 105 stop nearby.
View Larger Map
Meeting dates for 2018/2019
- September 25, 2018 - Summer Projects and SolderSpot
- October 30, 2018 - Annual General Meeting
- November 27, 2018 - Marc-André Gingras, VE2EVN - mcHF QRP Radio Project
- January 29, 2019 - Bryan Rawlings, VE3QN - WARC 2019
- February 26, 2019 - Gerald Lemay, VA2GLU - The Golden Packet 2018: A First for Canadian Amateur Radio
- March 26, 2019 - Luc Desjardins, VE2TQQ et Jacques Savard, VE2CYJ - RAQI - The Federation of Quebec Amateur Radio Clubs
- April 30, 2019 - Leo, VE2SI - TBA
- May 28, 2019 - Show and Tell
Anyone interested in Amateur Radio is welcome to visit one of our meetings, enjoy the presentation and talk to the members.   We'd be delighted to see you.